Responsibilities of Employees
Every person on our jobsites must help with the control and mitigation efforts. In order to minimize the spread of COVID-19 at our jobsites, we all must play our part. As set forth below, the Company has instituted various housekeeping, social distancing, and other best practices at our jobsites. All persons on the jobsite must follow these. In addition, persons on the jobsite are expected to report to their managers or supervisors if they are experiencing signs or symptoms of COVID-19, as described below. FAMILIARIZE YOURSELF WITH ALL PARTS OF THIS POLICY AND FOLLOW IT If you have a specific question about this Plan or COVID-19, please ask your manager or supervisor. If they cannot
answer the question, please contact the COVID-19 Site Supervisor.
Follow the Jobsite Protective Measures, housekeeping, social distancing, and other best practices described in
PRACTICE SOUND PERSONAL HYGIENE
Water, soap, and disposable hand towels will be available on every jobsite. Frequently wash your hands with soap
and water for at least 20 seconds. Wash your hands regularly, before and after going to the bathroom, before
eating or smoking, and after coughing, sneezing, or blowing your nose.
• Avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth with unwashed hands.
• Follow appropriate respiratory etiquette, which includes covering for coughs and sneezes.
• Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
FAMILIARIZE YOURSELF WITH THE SYMPTOMS OF COVID-19
Learn the symptoms of COVID-19 and notify your supervisor if you develop symptoms or if you have a family member at home with COVID-19.
The symptoms are:
• Fever (100.4°F or higher);
• Shortness of breath, difficulty breathing; and
• Early symptoms such as chills, body aches, sore throat, headache, diarrhea, nausea/vomiting, and runny nose. If you develop a fever and symptoms of respiratory illness, such as cough or shortness of breath, or if you have a
family member who does, or if you have been in close contact with a confirmed COVID-19 positive person, DO NOT GO TO WORK. Instead, call your healthcare provider right away and notify your supervisor. Any
employee/contractor/visitor showing symptoms of COVID-19 will be required to immediately leave the jobsite and